- Added HTTP POST support to circumvent IE explorer URL length limitation reported by Stephane Fillod (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;208427)
- Added initrd support
Release date: 20050420T1818
- Added support for Gigabit Ethernet
- Fixed issue where the overall min, max latency wasn't taken for the Fusion tests, but the per iteration min, max latency instead
- Reduced ISO size to 8MB
Release date: 20050420T0307
- Upgraded Linux to 2.6.10
- Upgraded ADEOS to r10c3
- Upgraded RTAI to 3.2-test3
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.7.2
- Added USB Storage support
- Flushy (by Stephane Fillod) available although currently not in use
- Reduced ISO size to 12MB
Release date: 20050120T1125
- Upgraded ADEOS to r9c2
- Upgraded RTAI to 3.2-test1
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.6.9
- Added SCSI disk support (which allows USB Storage usage)
Release date: 20050105T1217
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.6.8
Release date: 20041217T0155
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.6.7
- Fixed issue with some floppy disks
- Fixed issue with some networkcards
- Added USB host controller driver
- [DB] Show submitter on summary page
- [DB] Maximum runtimes on summary page are now links
- [DB] Added clickable list of devices
- [DB] Added clickable list of device-categories
Release date: 20041207T0910
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.6.6
- [DB] Don't show all results at once
- [DB] Store Fusion version
Release date: 20041129T0303
- Upgraded Linux to 2.6.9
- Upgraded ADEOS to r9c1
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.6.5
- Upgraded RTNet to revision 720
Release date: 20041125T1503 Changelog incomplete...
- [DB] CPU chart now shows more than AMD and Intel
- [DB] Results on summary page are now clickable
- [DB] Distinct CPU list is now clickable
- Added basic RTNet support
- Upgraded ADEOS to r8
- Upgraded Fusion to 0.6.4
- Added SCSI CDROM support
- Added BYTE's nbench2 benchmark
- Added automatic testing support (experimental)
- Extended network configuration (netmask, HTTP proxy)
- UI enhancements to avoid retyping
Release date: 20041027T2102 Changelog incomplete...
- Separate submitter and machine identification, useful when submitting multiple machines
- Added possibility to attach a short message to the submission
- Added ACE and TAO tests
Release date: 20041026T0102 Changelog incomplete...
- [DB,CD] Fusion support
- [CD] ADEOS r8c5
- [DB,CD] Better CPU identification
- [DB] Fixed a bug where devices were not entered if a identically named device belonging to a different category was already in the database. F.e. "Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ISA (rev 02)" was being added twice one as a "Bridge" second as a "ISA Bridge". Two users were bitten by this bug. Their not-entered entries were afterwards added to the database.
Release date: 20041020T0405 Changelog incomplete...
- [CD] Removed both switch tests (suggested by Philippe Gerum).
- [CD] Fixed the UP test runtime which was wrongly submitted as LXRT test runtime.
- [CD] Removed "find" for creating load as dd was already generating IO.
- [CD] Removed "hackbench" because the starting of the test got delayed significantly, which might cause a user to think it crashed.
- [CD] Remove previous still running loadgenerators before starting new ones (to giveall tests similar load).
- [CD] Remove background loadgenerating tasks if they're not needed anymore.
- [CD] Fixed the LXRT latency test output which lagged because of buffering (fix suggested by Gilles Chanteperdrix).
- [DB,CD] Added (optional) submitter identifier submission.
- [DB,CD] Added UP and LXRT preempt testresults submission.
- [DB] Cleaner more consistent output during testruns.
- [CD] When using the online submission, you could not know if the addition to the database was succesfull. Now it reports if the database submission was succesfull or not.
- [CD] The load was partially created by reading from the CD-ROM, which caused errors because the CD-ROM is only 16MB. Now it searches for the first HD -or if no HD, CD-ROM- to use for generating load (readonly access).
- [CD] Progress bars for operations that take a while to complete.
- [CD] Check and warn user if floppy disk is not available.
- [DB] Obfuscate e-mail-addresses on display.
- [CD] Reduced CD-image size with 1MB.
- [CD] After running the tests you can now get multiple shells.
- [CD] You can now halt and reboot.
Release data: 20041016T1952
- You can now save and upload testresults using a floppy
- Submit LiveCD version number so the webapp can differentiate using that info.
- Added fields for the average programming time of the PIT and ADEOS interrupt propagation time to the database (suggested by Philippe Gerum).
- Removed Linux load numbers as Philippe Gerum noted they were inaccurate when using RTAI.
- Submit average and minimum latencies (suggested by Paul ?).